The Wastewater Reclamation Project’s Phase 1 is composed of a collection system, which is broken into four construction packages, A through D, along with a Wastewater Treatment and Reclamation Facility. Hi-Desert Water District (HDWD) is currently in the process of seeking contractors, as well as subcontractors to construct these project components.
Proposals and Qualifications
All contractor prequalifications have now closed for Phase 1 of the collection system.
Below is bid information for each identified package of the collection system:
Package B (Pump Stations): The bidding process for this package is tentatively schedule to open in April 2017.
Package A: The prequalification and bid process is closed. The District has awarded Sukut Contractors to install Package A of the collection system.
- Click here to view Side-by-side Bid Comparison Sheet
- Weka Inc. – Clickhere to view Bid Form
- W.A. Rasic – Click here to view Bid Form
- Sukut – Click here to view Bid Form
- Mountain Cascade, Inc. – Click here to view Bid Form
- Condie Construction – Click here to view Bid Form
- Blois Construction – Click here to view Bid Form
Package C: Bid opening to be announced.
Package D: Bid opening to be announced.
Please submit all questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.