About Your Bill
All accounts are billed on a monthly basis and are payable upon receipt. If a bill is not received, the customer remains responsible for contacting the District and paying the amount owed on the account each month.
HDWD offers many convenient ways for customers to pay their bill.
Make a one-time payment online using your credit card or checking account.
Have your payment automatically deducted from your account on the due date. You will still receive a bill in the mail to view your charges prior to the due date. To sign up, complete the Auto-Pay Form Online. You will need to pay your current balance to begin Auto-Pay. Scroll to the bottom of this page for step-by-step signup instructions and a how-to video.
Pay your bill by phone with your credit card by calling (760) 365-8333; a $2.95 transaction fee applies.
Mail your payment to: HDWD - Payment Processing, P.O. Box 80312, City of Industry, CA 91716-8312
For your convenience, there are two drop box locations in Yucca Valley:
Main Office at 55439 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley
OWS Office (drop-box only) – 6955 Old Woman Springs Road
*Payments received after 7:30 a.m. will be processed on the next business day.
Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted at HDWD’s office from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. You can use the Express Payment Box in the lobby for check or money order payments; receipts for check and cash payments are available at the counter.
Past Due Bills
All accounts are billed monthly and are payable upon receipt. A bill is past due if not received within 20 days of the billing date. A late fee is charged to the account after 30 days ($10 or 10% of the past due bill, whichever is greater). Service may be discontinued for non-payment after 40 days. The District will attempt to call prior to a lock-off, and customers should make sure the District has their most current contact information.
Description of Charges
Water Charge – The water charge is billed in units; 1 unit = 748 gallons. This charge, which varies with the amount of water used, funds a portion of the District’s operating costs and imported water purchases from the State Water Project, which are used to replenish groundwater supplies.
Service Charge – Each property with a meter is charged a monthly service fee that is based on account type and meter size. The fee covers a portion of the District’s fixed costs to provide service to any existing meter, including inspection, maintenance, accounting, meter reading and billing services for a typical water connection and for fire suppression capacity.
Rates & Fees – For current rates and fees click here.
Auto-Pay Instructions & How-to Video (Below)
Click here to set-up Auto-Pay for your account.
1. Set up a profile and register your account using your water account information. If you have multiple accounts, you can add them on the My Profile tab.
2. Have your water bill and payment information (bank account/routing number or credit card number) handy.
3. After setting up your profile, select the "Make Payment" tab at the top of the screen.
4. Select the payment option (credit card or bank account)
5. Enter payment information
6. Check the box next to "After this transaction, use this payment information to automatically debit my account."
7. Make a payment for your account balance (the account balance must be zero to begin Auto-Pay, to avoid late charges and/or a disconnect notice).
8. Click "Submit Payment" to finalize the transaction. You will receive a confirmation email. If you have multiple accounts, you will need to toggle Auto Pay on all profiles.
If you have questions about setting up Auto-Pay, please call (760) 365-8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.