Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Concern - Sewer Project


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Step Two
  • Step One

    1. Questions

      If you are reporting an urgent need such as a sewer overflow or back up in your home please DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM. Please call the District at 760-365-8333 to report urgent issues. During normal business hours staff will be dispatched to your location. After hours, the on-call operator will be notified by the District's answering service.

      For non-urgent questions please complete this form and someone will respond to you by the next business day.