Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
Hi-Desert Water District employees are working to ensure that our services continue through the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff is working to keep our customers informed as new updates are received. It’s our promise that we will ensure that water and sewer service remain operational for every customer.
Please continue to visit this webpage to view the latest updates on how Hi-Desert Water District is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
Offices Closed to the Public
In an effort to protect public health and prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the District’s offices are closed to the public.
- March 17, 2020 - District Closes Office to Public
- March 16,2020 - District Opens But Takes Precautionary Measures
- March 15, 2020 - District Closed to Prepare for Coronavirus Response
- March 10, 2020 - Hi-Desert Water District Response to the Coronavirus COVID-19 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Regular Board Meetings
- Public Information Committee Meetings
- Legislative Committee Meetings
- Human Resources Committee Meetings
- Engineering Committee Meetings
- Desert Wise Landscape Tour
- World of Water Tours
- Public Advisory Committee Meetings @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- MAKING PAYMENTS Water Bills You can make payments online at www.hdwd.com or by calling (760) 365-8333; Payments can be dropped off in a drive-thru drop box located in the parking lot at the District office located at 55439 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, CA or they can be mailed to PO Box 80312 City of Industry, CA 91716. Sewer Bills You can pay by credit card by calling (760) 365-8333; Cash, check or money order can be issued to Hi-Desert Water District and dropped off at the drop box located at the District office or it can be mailed to Hi-Desert Water District at 55439 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, CA 92284.
- STARTING AND STOPPING SERVICE To stop service, customers can call customer service at (760) 365-8333 or email the request to email@example.com; Applications to start service can be found at www.hdwd.com and returned by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by Fax (760) 365-0599, by dropping the completed application in the drive-thru drop box located in the parking lot of the District office or mailing it to Hi-Desert Water District at 55439 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, CA 92284.
- REPORTING LEAKS The District is postponing all home audits, and is advising customers to contact a plumbing service if they are experiencing a leak on their private property; and If a leak is occurring from a water main or in a shared public space, please report it to the District by calling (760) 365-8333 or emailing email@example.com.
- PRIVATE SEWER CONNECTIONS Customers who are applying for a loan or need a preapproval letter, can call (760) 228-6279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; To schedule an inspection for a sewer lateral, please call (760) 469-9781 or email email@example.com. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>