Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Hi-Desert Water District

  1. Commercial Meter Purchase Application
  2. FOG Waste Discharge Permit Application

    All commercial businesses must fill out an application prior to discharging.

  3. Grease Interceptor Exemption/Variance Request Form

    For new construction installation of grease interceptors(GI) is required at most food service and potential FOG producing facilities... More…

  4. Report a Concern - Sewer Project
  5. Water Shutoff Policy Request Form
  1. Contact Us
  2. FOG Waste Discharge Permit Renewal

    All Food Service Establishments (FSEs) must complete a FOG Waste Discharge Permit Renewal form every 12-months to continue discharging. More…

  3. Interested Contractor Application

    An application form to be completed by contractors interested in completing private property connections and receiving reimbursement... More…

  4. Report Water Waste
  5. Will Serve/Water Availability Request